Real-browser testing can increase your productivity over other testing methods. The features added in the 6.4 release will help you work even more efficiently!
The 6.4 release adds:
- Locator suggestions in real-browser testcases
- Quick-create validators while recording real-browser testcases
- Breakpoints in real-browser testcases
- Easy creation of datasets for drop-down choice lists in virtual-browser testcases
Web Performance Tester tools are load and functional testing tools for optimizing your web applications.
New Features in Web Performance Tester™ 6.3
The Web Performance Tester 6.3 release adds the following features and improvements.
Run real-browser testcases in Internet Explorer and Firefox
The big feature in this release for both QA Tester and Load Tester is the ability to play back using Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer on Windows, and Chrome and Firefox on OSX.
Comments added to recordings
This upgrade inserts blue markers into the recording showing where web pages are, and you can even edit them to make more sense from a testing perspective.
Copy and paste rows in datasets
The dataset editor now supports cut/copy/paste.
To know more about the new features of Web Performance QA Tester and Load Tester 6.3…
Web Performance Tester™ Products
There are two versions:
- Web Performance QA Tester™ – Does your website work? Powered by Selenium/Webdriver
- Web Performance Load Tester™
There are two variations of Web Performance Load Tester:
- Load Tester™ Virtual Browsers – Simulate up to 1,000,000 virtual concurrent users
- Load Tester™ Real Browsers – Control up to 5,000 real browsers. Powered by Selenium/Webdriver
The program you download combines Web Performance QA Tester™ et Web Performance Load Tester™.